Reading Notes: Epified Mahabharata videos, Part A

Stream of Consciousness:
  • I really enjoy the art style
  • The idea of the story being told in a circle is really interesting
  • So the lady has eight babies and leaves... maybe nine? I forgot
  • He questioned her so she's done with him #relatable
  • Aha! There's my fish girl 
  • I love the depictions of Devavrata... shoulders, pecs, body
  • I like the quick format this is in, though I do miss the extra details
  • The visualizations of every character is really helpful as sometimes I get lost in the names
  • Though I know most of this info, it's nice to get more context and be able to see the relationships all lined up 
BIBLIOGRAPHY: Epified - The Mahabharata - http://iereadingguides.blogspot.com/2016/01/epified-mahabharata-videos-part-a.html

IMAGE: 

Comments

Popular Posts