My Favorite Place


                           MY
                          FAVORITE
 PLACE


My favorite place is The Modern in Fort Worth, Texas. It is an art museum that has a collection of really cool stuff and different exhibits of paintings/sculptures/and experiential stuff like videos and decorated rooms.


The inside is very minimal and bunker-y. It has always made me feel calm and empty as I am typically a live-wired person.

(My Senior Photo)

I actually took my high school senior photos there! They didn't really capture what I enjoy about the grounds but I love I got to express myself in my favorite place!

Comments

  1. Ohhhhh, I was so excited when I saw your post, Lindsay! I am such a fan of that museum too. I would go to Fort Worth for weekend vacations with my parents: my dad liked the Western art museum, I loved the Kimbell, and my mom liked the modern art museum best. The Internet is a treasure-house of art... but there's nothing like seeing actual things in a museum. And such a great senior photo. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lindsay,

    Museums are so fun and relaxing to go too. I enjoy look at the art created by other people. I am not artistically gifted so I really admire the people that are and the ones are made it and have their words in museum. I have never been to The Modern in Fort Worth but you made me really want to go to see for myself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts