Sizing Up the Assignments

Out of all the assignments I am probably the most excited over storytelling. I have always been fascinated by authors that can just create entire lands and languages and currencies for their story. I'm very excited to see what direction I'll go and what I will create! As I mentioned in my previous post, the majority of my classes are back to back essays. This class provides me the opportunity to create outside of MLA's thumb. The best aspect of this class is that I can work at my own pace. I am the mother of two corgis, the girlfriend of one introvert, the social chair of one sorority, the big sister of one twelve year old, and the president of a whole council of sororities and fraternities, so I appreciate being able to crush assignments when I get a moment. Speaking of crushing assignments, I am looking forward to utilizing the extra credit to my advantage. I am most intrigued by the Wikipedia trails. My boyfriend and I love trying to get from randomized articles to Kevin Bacon so I imagine this won't be much different. Most of all I am excited to tell stories and learn more about Indian epics!

(My Photo)

Comments

Popular Posts